Saturday, August 28, 2010

Podcast cont.

I used Podomatic to create my first podcast. It is very easy using Podomatic. It takes just a few seconds to sign up and the step-by-step guide helped me a lot in uploading my audio clip. I would recommend using Podomatic especially to those who are not familiar with podcasting.

My podcast is below.

Below are some accompanying questions to test your understanding of the clip.

1. When were the kidnap suspects arrested?
A. On Wednesday
B. On Thursday
C. On Friday

2. Who raided the house in Jalan Macalister?
A. Four kidnappers
B. A police party
C. The kidnap victim’s family

3. How many days did the girl spend with her kidnappers?
A. Four days
B. Five days
C. Six days

If you are having trouble listening to it, go to http://nurulbalqis-tsl641.podomatic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment